Friday, August 22, 2008

Dancin' Fool

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey gang!
I hope you enjoy the new clips Holly Ashley with Partnership added to the website. Those are just a taste of the fun we're having putting this fundraiser together! I can't wait to see everyone else's dances. You have to come to this event! Where else can you have so much fun and help two really important organizations?!?

Hopefully, the new video shows some progress from my first Viennese Waltz lesson. Dean says I'm getting "lighter in his arms", and that's a good thing. Right now, my biggest concern is that I'll lose all my newly discovered "skills" when I put on ballroom shoes. I ordered ballroom shoes online almost two weeks ago, and they still haven't come in... which is so frustrating! Hopefully, they'll be here by my next rehearsal. (It's Wednesday night.)

I want to encourage you to watch Channel 3 every morning. Jed and Latrice talking about "Dare to Dance" in our community calendar segment. You can see that around 6:20 a.m. Also, be sure and listen to Talk Radio (102.3) Tuesday morning at 8. Frank Burke, Manny Rico, and myself will all be there talking about the "Dare to Dance" event. We've only got a couple weeks left... so hurry and buy your tickets. Also, don't forget to go vote!

Have a great weekend, everyone... I'll check in with you next week!
Rachel

P.S. Isn't Keith the most adorable thing you've ever seen doing the Tango! If you haven't yet, go check out his video!

No comments: