Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's hard to believe... but we're only a 9 days away from the big "Dare to Dance" event! I think I have 6 rehearsals left before the performance. That kind of stresses me out when I think about it.

I went back to the studio last night, my first rehearsal since last Thursday. It went surprisingly well, despite several days away from Dean. We started working on the intro to my routine. I think you're really going to like it! (Hint: We're working on some sort of super-secret lift.) I know my dance won't be a show-stopper like Manny Rico's or Frank Burke's, but still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed folks will like it!

My biggest frustration right now, is that my ballroom shoes still haven't come in! I ordered them more than three weeks ago. I'm about to call and give the company a piece of my mind! It makes me really nervous, too, to think that we're only a week away and I still haven't danced in heels!

I'm headed back to the studio tonight... I'll let you know how it goes. Also, on Saturday I'm meeting with the hair and makeup people, to talk about how to make me look all fancy for the big event. It's like Halloween two months early... only better!

Just a reminder, please buy your tickets! You're running out of time to do it... and this is one charity fundraiser you don't want to miss. I was talking to Frank and Manny the other day, and I can tell, their performances are going to be over-the-top, amazing!!!

Type more at you soon...

Rachel

P.S. If you're reading this, I'd love for you to leave a comment. Tell me what's on your mind! :)

1 comment:

cawleyk said...

You're the greatest dancer ever!!! Can't wait to see you perform!